We can customize the DieKlean 360 to suit any size die or quantity requirement, but we offer four configurations that meet most requirements. All of our equipment features:
- Tanks, controls, and pumps that are skid mounted and trucked to your facility
- Stainless steel mixing and cleaning tank construction
- Automatic mixing and heating of chemicals in a stand alone tank
- Pneumatically operated and “lock down” lids for operator safety
- Stainless steel process piping
- Pneumatic actuated stainless steel ball valves
- Rockwell Automation Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Controller and touch screen operator interface
- Stainless steel pumps
- Designed for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting
- Simple operation: load the dies, push the “lid close” button, and the “Cycle Start” button to start the fill, clean, empty, and rinse cycle. It’s as easy as running your home dishwasher!
All of our systems are delivered with non password-protected PLC programs, complete operator manual, drawings, and diagrams.