Post Extrusion Die Cleaning Equipment
We chose the name DieKlean 360 because we took a full 360 degree view to understand the cost of post extrusion die cleaning. We found safety, cost of chemicals, labor, and die turn-around time directly impact the cost of post extrusion die cleaning. Since the process of die cleaning is a necessity and not one of added value, we addressed each of these issues to minimize your cost.
- Operator exposure to hazardous sodium hydroxide is minimized.
- Dies are loaded and unloaded into EMPTY TANKS.
- Lids are pneumatically locked down to prevent exposure to hot caustic solution while the system is in operation.
- Dies are automatically rinsed at the end of the cleaning cycle.
- The fastest and most efficient aluminum extrusion die cleaning equipment available means reduced chemical cost and reduced cleaning time.
- Automatic mixing of chemicals assures uniformity in pH and temperature.
- Preset/adjustable cleaning times for individual tanks permits cleaning time variation with die size.
- Multiple tanks permit separation of large and small dies, promoting faster turn-around time without pulling baskets out of the solution to see if the aluminum removal is complete.
- Automation allows the operator to be productive in other areas.
- With SmartStrengthTM , an new innovation at Die Cleaning Equipment, we monitor the Cleaning Power Index (CPI) to help you determine a consistent point at which to move the caustic solution to waste. The result is reduced sodium hydroxide consumption, reduced die turn around time, reduced waste to be treated, and increased salvaged aluminum. Our users have reported up to 48% reduction in chemical consumption!